"Putting your trust in our hands"
1. Do You Train Your Caregivers?
Yes, extensively. We start by hiring caregivers who have experience working in elder care. At Envision Companion and Homecare Services we provide education on standards and core values. We have extensive orientation and training which includes topics such as rights of clients, infection control, client care tips and more.
2. What Services Does Envision Companion and Homecare Services Provide?
-Home care/ Personal support Aid services/Companionship/Sitter
-Senior/ Elder care
3. How Much Does Home Care Cost?
There are several factors to determine the exact cost for in-home care services, for example:
-Number of hours of care per week
-Level of home care services received (non-medical, disease specific, etc).
Our home care services are typically billed on an houly basis. This makes it easy to make a custom care plan for you. To discuss the rates for the services you need, contact our office. We'll set up an in-home consultation to begin discussing a custom care plan and the rates for each service on your plan.
4. Are Services Available 24 hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year including holidays?
5. Where Are The Personal Care Duties Performed for Our Clients?
Our clients are located in their homes, nursing homes, assisted living communities, hospitals and rehabilitation centers.
6. Will I Have The Same Caregiver?
Yes, however should a situation occur we offer supplemental staffing to fill in the gaps for facilities and private home care.
7. What counties do we serve?
8. What do you mean by "light housekeeping"?
It's those everyday chores our caregivers offer to help keep the home tidy, including doing the dishes, laundry, ironing, changing linens and vacuuming.
9. Do I have to sign a contract or keep services for a specific period of time?
We do have a standard service agreement that outlines the services that we will provide, which
protects you and us. However, you can cancel our services at anytime with at least two weeks
notice to avoid a fee.
10. What happens if our loved one goes into the hospital?
Envision Companion and Homecare is here for you as much or as little as you need us during this
stressful and difficult time. As soon as you can, call our office to let us know the specific situation
and an estimated length of hospital stay. We can help by providing our sitter services, during which a caregiver will stay with your loved one so that you can get some rest. We can also assist with the
transportation to your home. Lastly, we will be sure to follow the recommendations provided by